After a great trip to the San Juans - or even just a day on Seattle's Lake Union, it's time to head home. But wait - What do you do with that full holding tank? You have choices.....
- Push the button. (We know you'd rather not.)
- Stop at the pumpout station. (Everyone could use more practice docking.)
- Come back mid-week and shuffle the boat over to the pumpout. (Remember, this will not exempt you from mowing the lawn - or fighting Seattle traffic.)
- Find the pump out cart and haul your special treasure around the dock. (Dignity is overrated.)
- Live in denial. (Hey, eventually the stink will drive seagulls away.)
Don't like any of those? Try this one . . . Call Pump Me Out
Enjoy your boat, and we'll take care of the rest!